Animal Waste/Noise Complaints

If you have a complaint about a barking or unleashed dog, please contact the appropriate Pima County department for further information. The article below provides detailed information (including contact phone numbers) regarding leash laws, barking dogs, animal waste, and licensing and vaccinating your pet, as well as the CFHA’s CRRs pertaining to animals.