Membership & Dues
The CFHA is a NON-mandatory HOA! So, why join?
The reasons don't need to be monetary...
- Support your community
- Make your voice heard (including opportunity to serve on the CFHA Board of Directors)
- Get to know your neighbors - among other things, a deterrent to crime
- Support the purchase of annual community dumpster placement for your yard cleanup
- Support the purchase of dog waste pickup stations
- Support the Periodico Coronado, our community newsletter
- Adjunct support of the County park between Havasu Road and Coronado Drive
But they can be...
- Support the enforcement of deed restrictions (your HOA retains an attorney to review deed restriction cases), helping to ensure that our neighborhood maintains its scenic beauty, unique character and high property values
Pay your Annual Dues and become (or remain) a member!
To join the association, or update your information in our files, please fill in a Membership Form, available in PDF format
- Send a check for $75 made payable to "CFHA". Either enclose a completed Membership Form, or write lot number and address on the check!
By Mail: Please mail the completed membership form with your payment of $75.00 to:
P.O. Box 64123
Tucson, AZ 85728-4123